URL alias for License

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: URL alias for License
Date: 2010-12-03 22:13:38
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

This URL works:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/licence

But this one does not:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/license

While the first URL is legitimate (British spelling), so is the second
... the more so because every instance of the word "License" in our
license itself is spelled with an "s".

Can we please have some kind of forwarding from the latter to the former
or vice-versa? I keep getting IMs from people who tell me the license
page is 404.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.