Re: Anyone know Nuxeo?

From: Sun Seng David TAN <stan(at)nuxeo(dot)com>
To: "Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais" <ioguix(at)free(dot)fr>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anyone know Nuxeo?
Date: 2010-11-23 17:31:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Josh,

Just a question, are you talking about http://2010.pgday.eu/ ?

So yes, we would be happy to present something about our experience with
postgresql at http://2010.pgday.eu/ (if it's not too late ) or the next
ones :).
I can connect you to the guys here at Nuxeo if you like,

Thank you ioguix :) for having forwarded this email.

Cheers

Sun.
(Java developer at Nuxeo)