Re: PGAdmin - still no jobs node.

From: Piotr Czekalski <pczekalski(at)techbaza(dot)pl>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGAdmin - still no jobs node.
Date: 2010-11-15 16:52:52
Lists: pgadmin-support
W dniu 2010-11-15 14:46, Dave Page pisze:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Piotr Czekalski<pczekalski(at)techbaza(dot)pl>  wrote:
>> I've installed the PgAgent over PostgreSQL 8.4.2(already running for few
>> months), on Fedora 12 (x64) OS. The DB by itself works perfect. The script
>> was taken from the Fedora's distro, running:
>> ./psql -h<hostip>  -d postgres --user postgres -f
>> /usr/local/pgadmin3/share/pgadmin3/pgagent.sql and returned no errors (just
>> warnings on creation of few sequences).
>> The schema has been created in Postgres (management) database but still
>> PgAdmin (1.12.1) shows only PgAgent under Catalogue node, there is no
>> visible pgagent schema under Schema's node nor Jobs node to manage jobs.
>> When I try to create pgagent schema it says such a schema already exists
>> (which I believe is true).
>> The user connecting to database is Postgres with DBA right thus I believe
>> this is not a security problem, however.
> Can you confirm that the management database in pgAdmin is set to the
> postgres database for the appropriate server?

Yes - it is set to 'Postgres'.
I've already tried to manage jobs both on Postgres database and second
one with management set to 'Postgres' but in both cases there is no luck.

Anything else can I do or check to make it working?

Regards,

Piotr

"TECHBAZA.PL" Sp. z o.o.
Technologie WEB, eDB&  eCommerce