Re: Access violation (0xC0000005) in PSQLODBC35W.DLL when calling SQLDescribeColW

From: Adrien de Croy <adrien(at)qbik(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Access violation (0xC0000005) in PSQLODBC35W.DLL when calling SQLDescribeColW
Date: 2010-11-10 01:48:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

also seems to break the table scheme. This one isn't important to me,
but maybe to others.

One other thing I found, even on the 9.00.0200 build.

Once you fetch data on a field in a record, if you try to fetch the same
field on the same row again (without moving cursor or anything) it blows
up also. fetching seems to alter what you fetch.

Regards

Adrien