Re: Postgres References

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres References
Date: 2010-11-08 21:55:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> There is a list of case studies on the PostgreSQL web site, but that
> doesn't exactly look like alleviating the "fears of being alone"
> concern.

Yeah, we've needed someone to take over the "Reference users" portion of
the site for some time. I've been waiting for us to move to Django to
make it easier to do that as an app, so that adding a new reference user
isn't a matter of finicky HTML.

Case studies are another matter, and I think we should stop pretending
to have them.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.