Ticket 269: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax for enum

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ticket 269: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax for enum
Date: 2010-10-30 04:11:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This patch adds support to the new ALTER TYPE syntax in 9.1 for enums.

It's working great except one thing. If a user wants to add two labels,
we're screwed because we can't do two "ALTER TYPE ... ADD" statements in
the same query execution. Any idea how to solve this? the only way I
found would be to disallow adding two labels at once but it results on a
less interesting feature.

Comments?

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-support-for-9.1-ALTER-TYPE-new-syntax-for-enum.patch text/x-diff 0 bytes