Buildfarm server upgrade

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Buildfarm server upgrade
Date: 2010-10-28 23:45:18
Lists: buildfarm-members pgsql-hackers

The buildfarm server is moving. The web site has already moved, and the
database will be moving on Tuesday Nov 9th, starting at 9.00 am EST (or,
if you prefer, at 14:00 UTC). The server will be unavailable during the
outage, which is expected to take no longer then 6 hours. (we're moving
from 8.0 to 9.0, so it will be an old-fashioned dump and reload).

Any buildfarm owners are advised to disable any scheduled jobs during
that period. I will post notices shortly before shutting the server down
and as soon as it is back up. It would probably be a good thing not to
make any commits in the hours leading up to the outage.

cheers

andrew