Re: Increasing size of results grid

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Increasing size of results grid
Date: 2010-10-22 11:31:36
Lists: pgadmin-support
Le 22/10/2010 03:51, Thom Brown a écrit :
> On 22 October 2010 00:34, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>>> Oh, something else I've noticed.  The zoom in the SQL Editor is the
>>> opposite of the grid.  CTRL+scrollwheel up zooms out rather than in.
>> Both fixed in this new patch. I also fix a BIG issue: my previous patch
>> doesn't allow the use of the wheel to move rows :)
>> So, what about this patch? good enough, I hope :)
> I've tried building it twice because I couldn't see what had changed,
> except I notice CTRL+scrollwheel up zooms out now on both the SQL pane
> and results. Shouldn't those both be the other way round?  It's just
> web browsers all work that way.

I didn't do anything for the SQL pane. In fact, it's a capacity of the
component we use. My only change was to make it consistent with the way
the integrated component works.

> But I can't see the column widths adjusting, or the row number
> container width increasing either.  Running Linux btw.

Row height should change. I had a bug on the column widths stuff. It
should now work the wxWidgets way, meaning we only use the labels size
to change the width of the columns.

New patch attached.