Issues with dlgType

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Issues with dlgType
Date: 2010-10-21 23:29:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I've found quite a few bugs in the way we handle the dlgType dialog, and
more to the point the Length and Precision textboxes. I use some time to
work on this on my 11 hour plane trip, and I have this patch. The big
issue I see is that it really contains a lot of changes. I'm not sure it
is appropriate to apply it on 1.12.

Actually, I want to apply it on 1.12. But I would like to know what
others think about it.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Fix-a-lot-of-issues-with-length-and-precision.patch text/x-diff 0 bytes