Re: Increasing size of results grid

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Increasing size of results grid
Date: 2010-10-19 19:51:34
Lists: pgadmin-support
Le 19/10/2010 20:56, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> Josh - which font setting did you expect to work here?
>>
>> I'd prefer the SQL query window font setting, unless we had a specific
>> "grid" font setting.  I don't want to increase the size of all my object
>> labels in order to display a larger query result.
>
> OK, that seems reasonable. So this setting would affect both the grid
> and sqlbox on the query tool.

We can probably do both:

 * use the query font for the grid on 1.12
 * add a new setting for grid font on 1.13

I completely agree with Josh when he says we don't want to increase the
size of all labels in order to display a larger query result.

> Guillaume, do we need to manually fix the other grids (which should
> use the label font)?

On the edit grid, no, because it uses the same component. I'm less sure
with the debugger tool, and I have no way to check this easily.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr