Re: Setting up Selena for release announcement

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Setting up Selena for release announcement
Date: 2010-10-06 17:27:14
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

>>> 1) Moderation bypass to pgsql-announce (for selena(at)postgresql(dot)org)
>>
>> Marc will need to do that.

You're very lagged!

What the WWW wants is not that Selena have auto-approval. Instead,
*neither* of us (not me either) should have auto-approval, and we both
should be moderators.

Greg has already added us as moderators, but you need to remove the
auto-approval.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.