Re: pgday.eu

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Alex Markelov <alex(dot)markelov(at)gmail(dot)com>, iepug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgday.eu
Date: 2010-10-06 16:43:55
Lists: iepug
On 06/10/2010 17:39, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

>> Agree. I'll let everyone know if I figured out the route. Maybe someone
>> already have, then I'm all ears :-)
>>

> It looks like Swiss International Airlines do flights from Dublin to
> Stuttgart. There's a stop off in Zurich, which is a pain, but at least
> it's a one stop shop and it isn't overly expensive. What do you think?

Hi guys,

Alex, apologies - you emailed me a few days ago, and I never got back to
you.

It looks as if I'm not going to make it to Stuttgart - some church stuff
has materialised at both ends of the conference, which is going to keep
me here. I'm disappointed - I like Germany, and was really looking
forward to the conference.

You'll have to bring me back a mug or t-shirt or something. :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod(at)iol(dot)ie