Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

From: Mark Kirkwood <mark(dot)kirkwood(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Date: 2010-09-29 21:30:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On 30/09/10 01:16, stagirus wrote:
> My team is testing with Postgresql 9.0 again. They posted me mixed (some
> positive) updates.
>
> Now I have a better feel for the type of information you need to resolve
> these kinds of issues. We will get more specifics (stack trace, possibly the
> test code). Let us all hold off on this until then.
>
> You are all a wonderful group - very responsive. I feel we are in the good
> hands for choosing Postgresql as the primary platform for our Cloud
> deployment. Thank you very much for all your help so far.

Kind thoughts are good - but a self contained example of what you are
doing that does not work in Postgres would be ever so much better. It
does not need to be big or complex - something like what Craig posted
would be ideal - then (and only then) a whole lot more of us will be
able top help you.

regards

Mark