Re: git diff --patience

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: git diff --patience
Date: 2010-09-29 15:10:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> wrote:

> Do you have an existing commit where you see a difference so I can
> try it and see if there is some other problem that my local
> configuration has?

Random poking around in the postgresql.git commits didn't turn up
any where it mattered, so here's before and after files for the
example diff files already posted. If you create branch, commit the
before copy, and copy in the after copy, you should be able to
replicate the results I posted.

-Kevin

Attachment Content-Type Size
predicate.h-before application/octet-stream 6.6 KB
predicate.h-after application/octet-stream 1.8 KB