ctlCombobox SetEditable to false on Linux

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ctlCombobox SetEditable to false on Linux
Date: 2010-09-27 21:31:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Could I get rid of it?

I probably need to explain a bit more (can't do less obviously :) ).

I don't get what workaround it tries to achieve, but I definitely do get
what advantages we would have on linux if we get rid of that three lines
of code.

What I would like to do is get rid of this:

#ifdef __WXGTK__
    SetEditable(false);
#endif

starting at line 176, on file ctlComboBox.cpp, and commit the patch. I
would then be able to see if I find any issues, even when I'm working on
other patches. If I can't do this, I actually don't know how I can find
that. Of course, I could modify that on my git repositories, but it's
dangerous: it could get commited without me noticing it.

So, any objection?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Ashesh VashiDate: 2010-09-28 04:59:40