Re: Not quite there yet

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala(at)vmsinfo(dot)com>
To: Brad Nicholson <bnichols(at)ca(dot)afilias(dot)info>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Not quite there yet
Date: 2010-09-27 18:29:51
Lists: pgsql-novice
Brad Nicholson wrote:

> pg_upgrade comes with the 9.0 source, and is under contrib/ directory.

Thanks. This was the missing peace. I was able to successfully upgrade
the  database cluster on my bleeding edge development machine.
Unfortunately, this was compiled from source, no way that I will ever be
allowed to pull out something like that with a production database.

--

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA