Re: pgAdmin III commit: Branch refs/heads/mybugfixwork was created

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Branch refs/heads/mybugfixwork was created
Date: 2010-09-23 20:20:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le 23/09/2010 22:12, git(at)pgadmin(dot)org a écrit :
> Branch refs/heads/mybugfixwork was created.

I'm terribly sorry. This must be the stupidest mistake I ever made on
the repo. I just pushed a branch there. I deleted it, so I don't think
it's really that bad. Magnus, any idea on this? a "git push origin
:mybugfixwork" should be enough, right? /me hopes no one had the time to
grab it.

Really feeling stupid on this one.

This happened because I'm writing a blog post on how to use the pgAdmin
Git repo. I think this could fit on a "what you should never do" section :-/

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr