Re: CVS in docs

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CVS in docs
Date: 2010-09-22 20:08:10
Lists: pgsql-docs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> BTW now that they are pestered with the PgFoundry commit messages, the
> pgsql-committers archive do not seem a very useful resource anymore.
> The Git "shortlog" seems much better, so maybe we should point to that.

I missed why that happened in the first place, but based on being a
subscriber isn't that something that should be split onto another list
regardless?  The chatter added to pgsql-committers from everything there
really seems inappropriate.  A new pgsql-pgfoundry for all those instead
perhaps?

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support  www.2ndQuadrant.us