Re: Need volunteers for party next Friday

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need volunteers for party next Friday
Date: 2010-09-20 23:38:00
Lists: sfpug
> Well, the coolers are in the car in any case. We might want to have at
> least some soft-drinks.

Ok, great.  The beer supplier is taking care of ice as well, and
supplying buckets, so we probably don't need the coolers.

> I borrowed the sound system from a neighbor. I can check with him on
> availability if we need it.

I think it would be a good idea.  We only need one speaker though.

Of course, if someone on this list has a smaller, karoke system, that
would be even better.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.