Re: Fwd: Intermediate Database Administrator

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Tim Goodaire <tgoodair(at)ca(dot)afilias(dot)info>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Intermediate Database Administrator
Date: 2010-09-16 15:25:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Tim Goodaire wrote:
> This still hasn't been posted to the pgsql-jobs list. Could someone
> let me know who I should contact to get this posted to the list?

The pgsql-www list discusses issues with the postgresql.org web sites
and related infrastructure; I've already forwarded your message to
there.  I would not expected the people who moderate most things read
this list regularly.

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support  www.2ndQuadrant.us