Save Query in frmEditGrid

From: Steffen Kuhn <pg(at)kuhnsteffen(dot)de>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Save Query in frmEditGrid
Date: 2010-09-13 18:55:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

doing around with the context menu I encountered another issue,
I wasn't able to solve my self:
1: bring a cell in edit mode do not change it.
2.1: stay in the not edited cell an click row label or some emtpy space
on the right border and close
2.2: choose another cell in the same row do not change anything and close.

=> you will be asked if you want to save even though you didn't change
the data.

I could track this so far that frmEditGrid::OnCellChange  is doing that
right if the row also changes.
I hope this helps you to spot the issue.

Regards Steffen

pgadmin-hackers by date