Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen(dot)gogala(at)vmsinfo(dot)com>
To: Thomas Uzunoff <tuzunoff(at)linuxnewmedia(dot)de>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF
Date: 2010-09-08 13:15:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thomas Uzunoff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Pavel Stehule wrote an article for Linux Technical Review which is published
> now. The language is German. It's regarding PostgreSQL and its possibilities
> with e.g. Stored Procedures. The first 100 downloads are sponsored by Linux
> Technical Review. Feel free to download the PDF and to read it. Its available
> here:
>
> http://www.linuxtechnicalreview.de/Vorschau/%28show%29/Themen/Datenbanken/PostgreSQL-erweitern
>
> Bests
>
> Thomas

Thomas, will all due respect, your post is a commercial advertisement.
The link you sent ends up with an offer to purchase the article for 9.90
EUR, including VAT. I am fairly sure that this mailing list is not the
right place for ads. There is an ugly word for unsolicited advertising,
I believe it's "spam" or something like that.

--
Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA