Re: Large object support in ecpg

From: Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bosco Rama <postgres(at)boscorama(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Large object support in ecpg
Date: 2010-08-26 12:25:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi Bosco,

On 2010/08/26 9:02, Bosco Rama wrote:
> Hi again,
> Bosco Rama wrote:
>> This is probably an FAQ but is there any direct support of large
>> objects in ECPG?
> So from the lack of response I assume not.  I certainly couldn't find
> any reference to large objects in the ecpg docs, web or any forums.

I had some experiences on using large objects in ECPG
with using ECPGget_PGconn(). However, ECPGget_PGconn() is
not recommended in ECPG application, so it's "at your own risk".

For more details, please download my document from below,
and check "Large Objects" section to handle large objects.

NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>