Re: Performance Farm Release

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Scott I(dot) Luxenberg" <Scott(dot)Luxenberg(at)noblis(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Performance Farm Release
Date: 2010-08-25 14:04:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers
[resending after noticing that "reply all" resulted in sending to
pgsql-hackers-owner rather than pgsql-hackers]
"Luxenberg, Scott I." <Scott(dot)Luxenberg(at)noblis(dot)org> wrote:
> This is just my email to notify you all that the project I've been
> working on with Stephen, the PostgreSQL Performance Farm, has been
> released. As of now, it only supports 9.0, due to the use of
> workers. More details can be found in the readme. The Git
> repository is located here:
If this is covered in a file that I missed, or on a Wiki somewhere,
please point me in the right direction and accept my apologies.  I
looked at the README and didn't find enough to really answer my
Would this project be useful for someone trying to assess the
performance impact of a proposed patch (at least on the developer's
machine)?  What would someone do to use it in this way?
Thanks for any info.

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Nicolas BarbierDate: 2010-08-25 14:14:47
Subject: Re: Deadlock bug
Subject: Re: git: uh-oh