CommitFest 2010-07 final report

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CommitFest 2010-07 final report
Date: 2010-08-18 21:45:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-rrreviewers

At the close of the 2010-07 CommitFest, the numbers were:

72 patches were submitted
3 patches were withdrawn (deleted) by their authors
14 patches were moved to CommitFest 2010-09
--
55 patches in CommitFest 2010-07
--

When we hit the end of the allotted time, I moved the last two
patches to the next CF, for want of a better idea for disposition.

-Kevin

At the end of week four: