Troubles when compiling a fresh master branch on Windows

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Troubles when compiling a fresh master branch on Windows
Date: 2010-08-18 13:47:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I installed git on my windows box. I launched Visual Studio 2008 to
compile it, and it gives me two errors :

error C2248: 'wxString::wxString' : cannot access private member
declared in class 'wxString'

(within pgServer.cpp)

and

error C2365: 'STATISTICS' : redefinition; previous definition was
'enumerator'

(within pgObject.h)

No issues on Linux with a fresh master branch.

I remember Adeel Khan had the same issue and I couldn't find a solution
to the issue. I still can't. Do you guys have found a way to compile a
fresh master branch from git on Windows?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr