Re: Primary Key index

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Thom Brown" <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, "pgsql-docs" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Primary Key index
Date: 2010-08-18 16:09:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-08/msg00194.php)
> I attach a patch to add information to the Primary Keys section of
> the Constraints page.  While the information already exists on the
> CREATE TABLE, I don't think a brief mention on the page specifically
> concerning primary keys could hurt.
>
> So here's a patch to add it.  Worth adding?

I think so, but I think we should cover UNIQUE constraints, too.  I
was also thinking about possibly mentioning it in the index overview
page, and adding an entry or two to the documentation index, but
maybe that's overkill.

-Kevin