Help with Skype for press contacting

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help with Skype for press contacting
Date: 2010-08-08 19:08:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
All,

We'd like to explore having a single phone number for the north American
press to dial which would forward to multiple people.  For project
symbiosis reasons, I'd prefer to do this using Skype but I can't figure
out how to do it or what it would cost.

Does anyone have sufficient skype-foo for this?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-08-08 19:34:22