Re: PGDG

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Markus Wanner <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
Cc: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGDG
Date: 2010-08-08 18:38:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Well, the term 'contributor' certainly leaves room for interpretation.
> My main contribution consists of a somewhat external project
> (Postgres-R). I strongly hope that counts as well.

It's somewhat vague on purpose. "Contributor" is almost impossible to
define in the abstract (you keep running into corner cases) but easy to
evaluate on a case-by-case basis. Heck, when we evalualate the changes
to the contributor list every year it's like a 7-factor test.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.