Re: Beta4 release announcement

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Beta4 release announcement
Date: 2010-08-02 19:16:02
Lists: pgsql-www

Greg,

> Wow, overreact much? It's only a beta announcement.

BTW, my apologies for the tone of my original message. I do strongly
feel that moderators of -announce should exercise far more caution in
approving things even if it means delays. The way I originally expressed
this was not helpful. I can completely understand you automatically
assuming that if Selena is posting something, it must be both
intentional and approved.

> If you want to take away my announce "privs", go ahead. I guess
> as a core member you have the authoritah.

I think you overestimate my powers. ;-)

--
-- Josh Berkus