Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
To: Sandeep Srinivasa <sss(at)clearsenses(dot)com>
Cc: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?
Date: 2010-07-29 12:10:12
Lists: pgsql-general

On 7/28/2010 3:06 PM Sandeep Srinivasa wrote:
> yup I did. The reason why I wanted examples was to amply demonstrate,to clients, that postgresql is viable.
> It is kinda weird if the only examples I have are restricted to the postgresql _community_ websites themselves.

Both xTuple web sites (www.xtuple.com and www.xtuple.org) run on Drupal/Postgres, and our xChange app store runs on ubercart.

BTW, we've also integrated Drupal with the CRM and sales functionality in xTuple - www.xtuple.com/webportal.

We've had zero issues with Postgres support in Drupal.

Cheers,
Ned