selection highlight color in query editor

From: Benedek László <laci(at)benedekl(dot)tvnetwork(dot)hu>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: selection highlight color in query editor
Date: 2010-07-28 15:30:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

With my desktop color scheme the selection background in the query editor has exactly the same color as the window background. This
makes the selected and unselected text undistinguishable.
I created this patch to set the highlight colors to match the desktop's highlight colors.

Comment's are welcome.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Use-system-default-highlight-colors-in-SQLBox-contro.patch text/x-patch 1017 bytes