Re: JDBC / pgpass

From: Scott Langley <slangley(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: JDBC / pgpass
Date: 2010-07-26 17:28:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks for trying.

I actually coded a implementation that works for me based on code from:

py-postgresql-0.9.3/postgresql/pgpassfile.py
pgjdbc/org/postgresql/Driver.java - for JDBC URL parsing
and making use of the org.apache.commons.csv library - for line parsing.

Now, if someone else wants this code to be released, I'll need to get
permission from my boss.

Regards,

Scott
--