Le 23/07/2010 17:24, Luis Ochoa a écrit :
>> In that case, could they be bold and a different colour too, just to
>> improve scanability?
> it can be a good idea, I'm going to test it after finish other things.
>>> my idea for joins is this: When you select a join, columns from source
>>> (always primary of that table) will change their color to the same color
>>> the join when is selected, and then destination table column (foreign
>>> to that primary keys) will change too theri color.
>> I like that idea, although it would also be worth thinking about
>> people who are colour-blind when designing this if you can too.
> Oh a good point, then I'm going change color & use bold fonts for fk columns
> and add some width to join line when selected.
> Thanks for your ideas, right now I'm sending a new image of my proposal
> table figure interface for evaluation. This is a concept donde using Gimp
> (but almost finished at source code too), time I use same pgAdmin figures
> but I didn't find a figure for pk,fk columns (with hierarchy), any
> suggestions for this icon? I used * & O as not null and null symbols as in
The image seems fine to me. But that's still a lot of work to do. On
your repo, we can't add table, which really is a missing. The UI to
change a column's name and the one to change its type is not that good.
Can't you show a dialog? they could be really simple one. One with a
textbox and two buttons to rename an object (table, column, and FK), and
one with a combobox and two buttons to select the column's type. That
would be way better than what we already have.
BTW, you probably forgot to "git add" ddforeignkey.xpm,
ddprimarykey.xpm, and ddunique.xpm on your repo. Other than that, I'm
able to compile it on windows and to work a bit on it.
In response to
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: pgAdmin Trac||Date: 2010-07-26 14:23:59|
|Subject: [pgAdmin III] #214: Add --quote-all-identifiers argument (for
pg_dump/pg_dump commands) support in 9.1|
|Previous:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2010-07-25 14:41:43|
|Subject: Re: Updating our wxstd.po files|