Re: role support

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Benedek László <laci(at)benedekl(dot)tvnetwork(dot)hu>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: role support
Date: 2010-07-25 08:10:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Le 22/07/2010 17:15, Benedek László a écrit :
> Here is a path to support the roles in global and server backups.

Got a look a this one too. Same note than the backup patch (ie, you
should use a combox instead of the textbox, for the rolename).

Can you send us a complete patch with all the fixes? when I say
complete, I don't mean a single one, but it seems the backupglobal patch
doesn't apply on top of your other patches. I would prefer to get a
0001-setrole patch, a 0002-backuppatch, a 0003-backupglobalpatch. Not
sure where the "Small fixes for the quick connection selector dialog"
patch gets into (perhaps 0001... ?) Or you can also send me a single
complete patch. Your choice :)

BTW, any reason why there's no pg_restore patch? it should work the
same, shouldn't it?

Anyway, thanks again. I'm looking forward to commit this really soon :)

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr