Full-time PostgreSQL aware Data Analyst - Seattle metro (Bellevue WA)

From: Allen Gray <agray(at)10kinfo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Full-time PostgreSQL aware Data Analyst - Seattle metro (Bellevue WA)
Date: 2010-07-23 01:50:46
Lists: pgsql-jobs
This is not a recruiting firm, we are seeking a full-time employee to
join our Bellevue WA team.

Position:  Data Analyst
Experience:  3 - 5 years +
Location:  Bellevue WA.
Work/Visa Permit:  US Citizens.
Duration:  Full-time, Permanent.
Salary:  Entry: $50K, Senior: $65K

* Job description:

  - This role is responsible for capturing, disseminating, and measuring
data rules which impact our core product lines.
  - Not an IT administration (not DBA) position, this job is about the
data itself.

* Relevant skills - Our ideal candidate has:
  - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
  - Strong written and oral communication skills.
  - Knowledge of PostgreSQL is a plus.
  - Experience with SQL is a must.
  - Knowledge monitoring and tuning queries and indexes.

* About 10kInfo:
  - We are a privately held company that operates within the financial
and business directory domains.
  - 10kInfo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay
fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed
Agency Fee Agreement.

Please respond off list to jobs(at)10kinfo(dot)com or call us at +1
425-614-4636 Mon through Fri, 9a to 5p PST.

--

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: abhinav kumarDate: 2010-07-27 15:32:25