Re: PgWest 2010

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgWest 2010
Date: 2010-07-21 23:50:25
Lists: sfpug
> I have just been notified (website already updated) that the conference
> has moved to the Sir Francis Drake. The reasons are two fold:

The Sir Francis Drake is still an eminently respectable hotel and very
well located.

Someone from the City of San Francisco has offered to give a talk about
their use of PostGIS.  What's the procedure for invited talks?

Oh, and can we put a couple SFPUGgers on the conference committee?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.