Re: C Postgresql CGI

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: C Postgresql CGI
Date: 2010-07-21 20:47:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-novice

On 07/21/2010 05:06 AM, Raveen Vedarshana wrote:
> Hi I am getting problem in postgre Sql shared DB installation at the
> time of compilation " Simbol not define" you have any idea

In order to get a useful answer to your question in the future:

1) Please do not reply to other people's posts with a completely
different question.

2) pgsql-advocacy is not the right mailing list for your question,
pgsql-novice would be the appropriate list.

3) In order to figure out what went wrong, can you please paste the full
messages from "make"? As well as the operating system, version, gcc
version, and which version of PostgreSQL you're trying to compile?

Also, if you need help in a language other than English, we have several
language-specific mailing lists.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.