picking the next patch - gincostestimate

From: Jan Urbański <wulczer(at)wulczer(dot)org>
To: Postgres - RRR <pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov
Subject: picking the next patch - gincostestimate
Date: 2010-07-19 18:52:54
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
Hi,

I'm done with my review and I'd like to pick up the next patch. I could
try my luck with gincostestimate, I already had some exposure to cost
estimation functions.

I'll set myself as the reviewer and try to do my best, although it might
be until next weekend until I have enough time to look at it properly.

Best,
Jan

pgsql-rrreviewers by date