Re: GIT repo move

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GIT repo move
Date: 2010-07-18 16:19:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Le 17/07/2010 02:15, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
>
>> The pgAdmin III repo is going to take a fair bit of effort I suspect...
>
> Phew, that was an understatement. I think the tags are all OK now - I
> just had to re-apply the last four patches to trunk for some reason
> that I haven't fully understood yet, but otherwise it *looks* fine.
>
> So, please take a moment to browse, and checkout and build the code
> from http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=summary
> (including a back branch or two). If noone complains by Monday, I
> think we should make the change permanent. Until then, let's avoid any
> commits :-)

Grabbed the git repo. Works great. I cloned the repo, worked on the
master branch and on the REL-1_10_0_PATCHES branch. No issue found.

So, you did a great work. I already have two commits to do, but I'll
wait for your signal to actually commit them.

Thanks for working on this.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr