CommitFest 2010-07 now in progress

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CommitFest 2010-07 now in progress
Date: 2010-07-15 14:44:34
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-rrreviewers
/me bangs gavel
I hereby declare the 2010-07 CommitFest closed to further patch
submissions, as it is now officially "In Progress".  We have one
month to provide initial review of the patches which have
accumulated since the start of the last CommitFest, six months ago,
and hopefully get a reasonable number of them committed.
All reviewers currently assigned to a patch in "Needs Review" status
should post a review within the next four days.  All authors with
patches in "Waiting on Author" status should post a response within
four days.  If there's a reason that can't happen, please let me
know off-list.
Some numbers:
68 patches were submitted
 3 patches were withdrawn (deleted) by their authors
65 total patches currently in the application
 3 committed to 9.0
62 9.1 patches
 1 rejected
 3 returned with feedback
 1 committed for 9.1
57 pending
10 ready for committer
47 will still need reviewer attention
 6 waiting on author to respond to review
41 need review before further action
23 patches "Needs Review" patches don't have a reviewer assigned
18 patches have reviews due within four days
We could still use additional reviewers.  It's not too late to sign
up!  To get an idea of what's involved, please read these pages:
On the lighter side:
Please send me an email (without copying the list) if you are
available to review; feel free to include any information that might
be helpful in assigning you an appropriate patch.
To see what patches still need a reviewer, you could scroll through
the web application looking at the "Reviewers" column:

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2010-07-15 15:00:26
Previous:From: Artur DabrowskiDate: 2010-07-15 14:28:56