Re: Cannot cancel the change of a tablespace

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot cancel the change of a tablespace
Date: 2010-06-30 04:53:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Le 30/06/2010 05:25, Tom Lane a écrit :
>> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> wrote:
>>> So this is not something we want fixed for 9.0, as indicated by Simon?
>>> I don't see the patch on the commit-fest page yet.
>
>> I tend to think we should fix it for 9.0, but could be talked out of
>> it if someone has a compelling argument to make.
>
> Er, maybe I lost count, but I thought you were the one objecting to
> the patch.

You're right. Robert questioned the use of CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() in
code available in the src/port directory. I don't see what issue could
result with this. He also said that whatever would be commited should be
back-patched.

I can still add it for the next commit fest, I just don't want this
patch to get lost. Though I won't be able to do this before getting back
from work.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume