Ticket 4: better i18n

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ticket 4: better i18n
Date: 2010-06-29 20:14:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

This patch allows for a better internationalization. The big issue we
had was with the use of the GetTranslatedTypeName() method. I add a
GetTranslatedMessage for each object and each collection, so that the
translation will be better. I tried with the french one, and it really
is a lot better. Issues of this patch: adds quite some code lines, and
adds many messages to translate (around 400). But the result is the good
one. At least, I think so :)

Comments?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2010-06-29 20:16:35