Source code for postgress 7.4?

From: Andrés Maneiro <amaneiro(at)cartolab(dot)es>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Source code for postgress 7.4?
Date: 2010-06-28 09:09:42
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi people,

I'm interested to see the code for JDBC3 driver, version 7.4 build 213
(likely any later version of 7.4 driver would work also).

On the webpage is available the jar containing the executable files of
7.4 build 216, but I'd like to see the code also. I had tried using the
CVS repository to get it but I didn't find it.

Could anyone point me to the right site to get the code?

Thanks,
amaneiro