Re: ANNOUNCE list (was Re: New PGXN Extension site)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE list (was Re: New PGXN Extension site)
Date: 2010-06-16 23:08:59
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

>> Hmmm. Yet nothing seems to get approved unless I personal e-mail Marc.
>> Why?
>
> I approved stuff today and yesterday. I didn't the week before because I
> was in Chicago. I also normally don't moderate on the weekends. I was
> the one that approved the PGXN email for example.

This week isn't special. Stuff going to -announce frequently gets held
for days. I know, people bug me about getting it approved. So there's
clearly an issue either with the number of moderators, their time zones,
or coordination.

I'm thinking I need to be on the moderator list just because I'm one of
the people who get personal e-mail when something is delayed. However,
that *won't* solve the delay issue; I already moderate 3 other lists and
won't be very attentive.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.