Re: BUG #5485: Microsoft VC++ exception during postgres instalation

From: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: jakubbogacz(at)o2(dot)pl
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5485: Microsoft VC++ exception during postgres instalation
Date: 2010-05-31 13:17:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs
As a workaround you can run the installer with a CLI option
'--install_runtimes 0' which will skip the VC++ runtimes installation,
However if your system doesn;t have those runtimes installation will
fail subsequently in the later stages.

 From the the installation logs found in %TEMP%, you can find the error
code returned by the VC++ runtimes installer which will be helpful in
knowing why it failed on your system.

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava