Re: PgWest Locations

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgWest Locations
Date: 2010-05-22 13:08:21
Lists: sfpug
> What is the area like around the Kabuki?

It's mixed.  The area north of the kabuki is the current hot restaurant
district in SF and very chic.  South of the kabuki is the fillmore/geary
area which has some public housing and the attendant grimyness.  Not any
real danger or serious crime, but public drunkeness and pandhandling.

> Of note, the Mansion is also quite incredible (from the website). It
> puts us into SJ but it is all inclusive (something like 6 restaurants
> onsite).

We could probably have a community member check it out.  I'll take a
look at it on the map next week.

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.