Re: BOF at pgCon?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BOF at pgCon?
Date: 2010-05-16 18:20:48
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
> A clear focus for this list and the meeting at PGcon would be useful.
> I'm not completely clear what use case we're trying to solve here or
> whether we're trying to solve multiple use cases.

Yeah, my thought is that we already have some clustering topics on the
agenda for the developer meeting, and we have your Char(10) conference.
  So the need for an internal discussion among clustering geeks is not
as important as the need to find more people who are interested in
working on clustering projects and/or documentation.

Hence, Friday night rather than Wednesday night.

BTW, why "CHAR10"?  Because the word "clustering" has 10 characters in it?

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.