Re: reporting feature request

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: reporting feature request
Date: 2010-05-14 20:38:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Le 14/05/2010 19:56, Richard Broersma a écrit :
> On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>
>> Can you send us a screenshot? I don't actually understand what you mean,
>> and a screenshot will surely help.
>
> I've attached a screen shot and the original report.

OK, got it. This is a CSS issue. .ReportTableValueCell has a white-space
attribute set to nowrap. The better thing you have to do is using your
own CSS file. You can set it on the report dialog. Make sure that there
is no white-space attribute for .ReportTableValueCell of if there is
one, that it's set to wrap.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org