Re: BOF at pgCon?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BOF at pgCon?
Date: 2010-05-12 19:03:56
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Given the total lack of "I can make it / I can't make it" responses on
this thread, I'm going to suggest that we hold our BOF on Friday night
at the same time as the other BOFs.

Of course, if people are around on Tuesday Night, I will be too.  Heck,
I'll be around on Monday night but working on my tutorial.

                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.